Friday 30 December 2011

What Are YOU Doing New Years Eve?

A little over a week ago I was able to finally become one of the masses by buying myself an iPhone. In the grand scheme of things, it's not the most note worthy of my recent 'accomplishments' however it has made me genuinely cheery. That is, of course, until I found myself downloading the Facebook App. I'm not entirely against Facebook - just quietly I'm a regular offending of using Facebook as my procrastination scapegoat - but am able to a least admit that it's addictive usage and lack luster stimulation makes for a huge waste of time. 

As dismal as my review of Facebook might sound I am going to jump right in a put my foot in my mouth by saying that today, Facebook offered up quite the gem! Sometimes, not often, but sometimes one of the numerous acquaintances Facebook calls 'friends' will supply 2mins worth of smile-inducing goodness. In today's case, a song sung by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt and featuring my instrument of the moment, a Ukelele questioning - 'What are you doing for New Years Eve?' 


As for me, my New Years Eve is going to be spent in the company of some wonderful new friends and a very handsome magic man...

No comments:

Post a Comment