Sunday 11 December 2011

I Want To Ride My Bicycle...

After enduring (successfully) my first Personal Training in 3 years yesterday I have come to the undeniable conclusion that I am not a personally trainable kind of gal. Thank goodness for my wise and knowing bf, he has both suggested and agreed to join me in an alternate kind of exercise - more specifically, bike riding. 

I genuinely can't remember the last time I rode a bike but I'm hoping the saying that notes ones ability to bike ride is never forgotten is true. And so, with bike riding in mind I have yet again stumbled across some inspiration... 

Public Bikes  offers just the right amount of vintage charm, comfort and functionality that a girl such as myself might require in an alternate mode of transport. Put more simply, they are just so damn pretty!!!





I love this special edition C7 - 9th Avenue bike but there is something to be said for the 'blueberry' coloured two wheeler below. Am I right or am I right?!


I'm not going to lie, I am a little concerned about the impending and unavoidable issues of helmet hair. Don't judge though. If I still had my seriously long locks of which were lost to a good cause earlier this year I would not be so anxious. Instead I currently 'rock' a 'do' that harps a little back to the Beatles mop top and one which does not function very well under the weight of anything... Sigh, it's a tough life isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment