Saturday 15 January 2011

Zzzzz...

Quick little gripe.... I have started taking yoga classes this past week and seeing as I was going 3 to 4 times a week before I left Melbourne it isn't all surprising that I have been daydreaming about the goodness that percolates inside me during and after a class since my first session back. I was really looking forward to today's yoga/pilates fusion class seeing as the bf is away I knew I could get up and at-em at my own pace before heading around the corner to Yoga Space. And the class was all that I was hoping for until the Shivasynah (excuse the spelling - it may or may not be correct) which concludes the class and is basically a 5 minute silent mediation. The woman next to me started snoring! I mean really... Firstly I was surprised at how quickly she fell asleep but then the grating sound of whatever friction was going on at the back of her throat almost drove my to physical violence! I realize this may be a severe over reaction but shit, all I wanted to do was have some down time and wrap a good, sweaty yoga/pilates class. If I wanted to hear someone snoring while I tried to relax I'd take a nap at a snorer's anonymous meeting... that is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment