Wednesday 5 January 2011

If Money Grew on Trees...

I did a bad thing... I set up a Boutiques.com account after seeing it mentioned once or twice on a few of my favourite blogs. This is NOT a good idea!! I basically spend too much time (even more than what I do on Facebook if you can believe it) trawling through images of clothes that as of this moment I am no where near being able to afford... Anywho, you will find below the beginnings of a rather long list of favourites - ones which I would gladly stuff into my already overflowing suitcase if I could only win the lottery...

Dress: Vivienne Westwood Anglomania; Dress: Preen; Wedges: Viktor and Rolf; Draped dress: Preen Line; Grey Wedges: Acne; Skirt: Rick Owens

Coat: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Hat: Anthropologie; Top: Miu Miu; Wedges: Acne

Dress: Winter Kate; Top and Pants: The Row; Leopard Lace-ups: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Coat: Balenciaga; Studded Boots: Proenza Schouler; Boots: Elizabeth and James

Cardigan: Jil Sander; Hat: Barneys New York; Sandals: Marni; Bag: Lanvin; Coat: Asos; Wedge Boots: Robert Clergerie

Coat: 3.1 Phillip Lim; Dress: Stella McCartney; Skirt: Dries Van Noten

No comments:

Post a Comment