Sunday 16 January 2011

I Fell in Love Today...

As per always - and seeing as I have no specific plans until I start my final year of uni upon my return to Australia - I spent part of my day trawling through my ever expanding list of blogs... And I stumbled across a gem. And by gem I mean I fell out of the couch in which I was securely wedged with my mouth open and drooling!! Maria Van Nguyen - the author of Vanilla Scented - has a style that exudes a simplistic cleanliness that is so refreshing and yummy without melting into the same old 'this season's trend is minimalism-bla bla bla'..... I have kept the blog open most of the day constantly going away to at least attempt to be productive before eventually returning time after time to continue exploring the - hopefully - never ending archives... Prepare yourself to witness what MY dreams are made of...











I have no doubt that the future of my blog is going to contain a little bit more of Vanilla Scented...

No comments:

Post a Comment