Monday 5 March 2012

Spring, It's Time To Sprung...

I have a mental image of myself fluttering around during a Toronto Summer in a billowing white cotton frock and wooden platforms. Unfortunately, the reality is a little less romantic. I own few dresses and none that insight any feelings of urban fairy, oozing purity and prettiness. If I were to unzip my hip pocket it would hands down be for to be adored. Their site is currently showing off a spring/summer 2012 lookbook of the most scrumptious kind - a little pre-teen English rose, a hint of Picnic At Hanging Rock and just the right amount of leather overalls! What more could my impending hot weather wardrobe ask for? My god, it's time for a job - I'm mentally spending money before I have physically earn't it...








 
tba - to be adored - Images via. ilovetba.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment