Sunday 4 March 2012

Inspirational Inspiration...

Lyla & Blu disseminates the most extraordinarily scrumptous imagery. There's an old world charm mixed in with a hint of innovation and a rustic reality which I certainly want to be living. I was genuinely overwhelmed by the content and believe that I will now be referring to Lyla & Blu whenever I'm lacking some motivation/inspiration. Thanks to Rackk and Ruin for the heads-up!



The turquoise-y undertone to the paint offsets the vibrant yellows, oranges and reds of the flames so deliciously!







I'm not advocating the use of guns (frankly they scare the sh*t out of me) but what a powerful looking woman, right?!











Add a bottle of merlot to the above dairy and I'd be a happy girl











Profound in its connotations. What a story teller!
All images sourced from Lyla & Blu.

No comments:

Post a Comment