Thursday 12 August 2010

Goodluck Tube

I have never been keen on late night public transport (in Melbourne let alone London) however tonight I had little choice as the all the available cabs were otherwise unavailable. So, I caught the last tube home and as luck would have it I was befriended by a pair of particularly rare and friendly people who not only let me chew their ears off for a good 6 stops but also genuinely wished me a safe onward journey home (without asking for a phone number or suggestng anything sinister). This might not sound overly exciting and is no doubt oozing with naivety but I feel enlivened with a refreshed perspective on human-kind. Please note that I am in no way advocating befriending smiley strangers, I simply wish to let you know that every now and then the universe will suprise you and tonight I have been suprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment