Saturday 26 November 2011

'Tis The Season...

In order to save my own sanity - packing is unsurprisingly difficult both mentally AND physically - I have began tackling Christmas present making and wrapping. As much as I love to spend money on myself there's something overwhelmingly exciting and satisfying about deciding on a gift for someone (having the money to pay for that gift) and then making it all pretty-like. I'm definitely a fan of indulging my creative license when it comes to wrapping. 

Before the looming list of Christmas gift-ee's appeared I had a little practice run in the 'presentation' department with my sister's birthday in early November. The present itself was not so surprising seeing as she was there when I bought it but I like to think that my wrapping and the accompaniment of some unexpected tasty and appropriately celebratory treats picked up my slack...


 Granted I cannot take credit for the card (thank you Zetta Florence) but I'm just a little bit proud of my ability to co-ordinate.


 Red Velvet with cream cheese icing and mini chocolate-on-chocolate... YUM! Don't judge me but I may have been the culprit that polished off all the mini cupcakes before my sister could genuinely get her hands on any.


Wicked candle selection too, if I do say so myself.

As of more recent procrastination, my sister and brother-in-law's Christmas presents have been completed and are ready to be 'given'. Fingers crossed they are deemed worthy of display in their new house...

No comments:

Post a Comment