Sunday 20 November 2011

Never Forget To Be Inspired...

Thank god for my gigantic list of blogs on Bloglovin'! I have been having miniature moments of panic as a result of my looming lack of enthusiasm since finishing uni. It's times like these that I cherish those times of overwhelming motivation. Boredom genuinely frightens me which I believe may be a good thing as it tends to keep me out of the 'only-boring-people-get-bored' category. Anywho, tonight it seems The Selby delivers again! In partnership with Zara, The Selby has simply wooed me with a short film documenting the wonderful world of Lucy Chadwick - artist and all around cool bean... She's has some pretty rocking style both in home and on body and, just quietly, I am more inspired than ever to get my hands dirty. Building her own little hide-away (and by 'building' I truly mean BUILDING) in upstate New York, a quiet nook of ones own making really does look like the way to go. Again I pity my skills at posting so alas no pretty film on this page. Instead, a charming if not less appealing link will take you (whoever 'you' are) where I so thoroughly enjoyed going...

Lucy Chadwick - The Selby for ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment