Saturday 26 November 2011

A Little Style.com-ing...

I'm feeling lazy and seeing as up until about 2 weeks ago I hadn't had enough to inhale let alone enjoy my fav Style.com updates I am now taking the opportunity to lay like a lizard and scroll through the best of Fall 2011.

I have never been much of a Valentino fan. That's not to say that I don't have an extraordinary amount of respect for both the man and the brand. There just seems to be something in the Valentino water now that Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have come on board. 

A few of my particular favourites...







And the ones that I will be dreaming about one day being heavy enough in the pockets to own are...

With a little fur underneath this baby would make me a happy Canadian-winter 'camper'!




No comments:

Post a Comment