Thursday 3 March 2011

Colour Me Happy...

Today I stumbled across something, as I often do, via one of the multitude of blogs I follow. Just quietly, these images made me very VERY happy!! I've been chucking a bit of a sad since I returned home from Toronto and these images managed to bring a little sunshine to the corners of my mouth... A reaction otherwise reserved for a few special peeps and a small photographic exhibit located on my bedroom walls...








Really it seems nearly impossible to be a sad sack around the natural yummy-ness of these scrumptious Tulips...

1 comment:

  1. Very cool happy- ness blog - it certainly is important to ensure that tingling feeling does make it's way to the sides of your mouth as often as possible, however possible..... I know how the sad's feel but for now - smiles :)

    ReplyDelete