Monday 4 April 2011

Having a Moment...

This year I have decided not to make a collection so to speak, instead I am focusing on the idea of being the creative faculties story teller... In short I am hoping to document students from a variety of creative studies - photography, textile/jewellery/fashion design, media arts, fine arts, etc. - following their journey through their final year of university and the building of the creative concepts that go along with it. So I haven't been getting my hands very dirty as far as creativity goes just yet so to make up for my current withdrawal from all things textile and clothing related I have decided to do a pretty post...  

I'd wear flats more often if they were Miu Miu

Love tattoos and piercings and a good vintage vibe

YUM!

Rocking the short hair and a leather jacket a bit like me today...


A little creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment