Wednesday 16 February 2011

Je ne parle pas français...

Just before New Year's I met up with my mum in Montreal for a little Canadian sight seeing. Day one was a little disappointing but as always that seemed to serve as the easing in period and from that day onwards we found ourselves wandering and chowing and basking in all the scrumptious beauty (and food) that the French-Canadian city had on offer. Favourite part = 'The Mountain' - all white and beautiful views, we ended up walking the plentiful paths for a little more than 2hrs - until I stumbled into some obscure little doorway which led me to the mustardy goodness that was an Alexander Wang chunky jumper!! It took much bribery with gingerbread man topped cupcakes to pry me away from those designer goodies... 






During a particularly wandery kind of day we stumbled upon an Australian themed bakery come convenience store where I finally managed to get my fix of Vegemite and Natural Confectionary Company snakes YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment